Tuesday 25 November 2008

Open doors +/ mixtapes. some are the melody, some are the beat.

Ok. so before i blog about my two philosophies on life, i thought id just make this point. mixtapes. are the single greatest thing in the world. there's nothing like showing of who you are by combining favourite songs, curvballs and covers into a mix and creating what would be the best album ever.

I'm pretty proud of the one i did today.

And. so.

Never regret, those who know me well, know i have those two words on me forever. proudly worn across my chest.

no matter what you do in life, never, ever regret it, learn from your mistakes, every cloud does have a silver lining, no matter what you do, other opportunities WILL come along, and as long as you learnt the lesson to be learnt, you'll be just fine.

and secondly. Open Doors,

i discovered this a while ago, and have told many people about it, but going through my journal, i found this extract:

"I have so very much to do, i have so much time, and the work i must do, isn't that taxing, its just finding/having the will to do it.

I feel as if 'success' (completion of my goals) is/are knocking on my door. All i have to do is open it.

Open Doors"




there are those who open doors, and those that use open doors. sometimes you must open doors, sometimes there are just open doors.


and on that note: (following from the header)

youth is like diamonds in the sun, i want to be forever young.

No comments: